The ability to communicate or speak well is vital for individuals of all ages. However, there are factors that influence one’s ability to speak and cause the need for speech therapy services. When that happens, our speech-language pathologists at Hand In Heart step in to help patients restore their normal swallowing, speech, and communication functions.
- Cognition support
- Home speech and language exercise program
- Patient education
- Communication options/alternatives
- Eating and swallowing strategies
- Adaptive speech devices
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Non-oral communication
- Aural rehabilitation
- Cognitive skills evaluation
- Comprehension skills assessment
- Sensory skills assessment
- Speech articulation exercise
Establish meaningful connections with our help and guidance. If you have questions about us, our staff, and our services, please call us at 805-254-4248 or send us a message.